Vogue Puzzle- Breath of Fresh Air
The cover of Vogue’s January 15, 1932, Spring Forecast offered an ebullient, blue-sky take on the New Year and its fashions. The industry might sometimes be accused of existing in its own bubble, but with characteristic charm Georges Lepape captured the Zeitgeist of the time. “Something is happening in the big world—no one quite realizes where or how,” noted the magazine. “Real joy is discovered more and more in simple pleasures, in music or fresh air.”
- Vogue Cover by Artist Georges Lepape
- Originally published on January 1932
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25"x26.625"
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Made in USA
- Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.