Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
Grapefruits, once referred to as a forbidden fruit, grow in clusters much like grapes. This is one of Jim's favorite marmalades and it makes for a delicious bright tasting marmalade full of sweet citrus flavor. An elegant choice for breakfast, brunch or tea time served with toast or scones.
- Size: 13 oz
- Made with: Pure Cane Sugar, Grapefruit Peel, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate, Cranberry Puree, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid
This is how we like it: Pink Grapefruit Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- In food processor briefly pulse shallot until broken into small pieces.
- Add vinegar, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- With food processor on, drizzle in oil until combined.
- Alternative method: Finely chop one shallot, put it in a bowl with vinegar, Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk. Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until combined.