New Yorker Puzzle- Stiff Competion
Stiff Competition - New Yorker Cover by Artist Ian Falconer, originally published on September 10th, 2012. This one just makes us laugh!
The covers of The New Yorker have entertained and enlightened the magazine's readers for nearly a century. With unmatched visual sophistication and wit, they let no subject escape their scrutiny. A roster of extraordinary artists continues to create indelible images that are infinitely varied in style and tone, whether whimsical, provocative, serene, or lough-out-loud funny. From the iconic Eustace Tilley to spot-on images of contemporary life, The New Yorker's covers are always the talk of the town.
- New Yorker Cover by Artist Ian Falconer
- Originally published on September 10th, 2012
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25"x26.625"
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Made in USA
- Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.